We are a growing digital strategy and solutions firm based in Boston and India looking for a Consultant, Experience Design to join our team of industry experts and work on developing exceptional visual design and user experiences for Ayantek’s clients. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of professional experience, and a good understanding of the tools & technologies to create high quality visual designs, wireframes and prototypes for web sites and interfaces.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on versatile, cutting-edge technology projects for our clients — industry leaders, including large Fortune 1000 companies in High Tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Finance.
- Awesome collaborative and flexible work environment — work from home option.
- An excellent package that includes a 3-week paid vacation from the start, 401K plan with guaranteed 4% company match, Health Insurance (HMO) with 75% coverage, other benefits.
- Room for growth!
What You Need to Have
- Work closely with clients and other UX and technical team members to conceptualize and design prototypes, wireframes and visual design comps
- Support and work with Senior User Experience Consultants to support projects from conception to completion — including, but not limited to — requirements gathering, brainstorming, sketching concepts, user testing, and cross browser/functional testing
- Present concepts and design work internally as well as to the client
- Work closely with on and offshore development teams to support execution of the User Experience vision
- Support business development activities including contribution to sales strategy, project estimation, sales presentations and proposal creation.
- Work on internal marketing and support print and web design work for company events
- Must have an online portfolio or samples of online work to be consider for this position!
- Strong background in Visual Design along with experience in Information Architecture, Wire-framing and Prototyping for various devices
- Consulting experience on client projects.
- Solid command of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, etc.)
- Experience in prototyping techniques, including for responsive design. Proficiency with one or more of the prototyping tools, such as Visio, Axure RP Pro, OmniGraffle Pro, Balsamiq Mockups, and etc.
- Understanding of modern front-end technologies. Experience with one or more of the following applications and technologies would be a plus: HTML4/5, CSS, ASPX, JSP, or PHP.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications.
Email your PDF or Word resume along with work samples (or a portfolio link) to: Careers@ayantek.com